Silberpfeil

 160,50

In 1934, the international motor sport governing body specified a maximum weight for Grand Prix racing cars of 750 kg, excluding tyres and fuel. The Germans decided to reduce weight by removing the lead-based paint which denoted its cars’ traditional white livery, exposing distinctive shining aluminium. Victory by one of these lead to the nickname Silver Arrow. Their successors, which were built on the same chassis, continued to race successfully at the Indy 500 after the war.

Delen

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Interesse?

Heeft u interesse in dit product? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in, mail naar info@booklyn-antiques.nl of bel 020 638 10 10.
Door op verzenden te klikken ga ik akkoord met de richtlijnen van Brooklyn Antiques op het gebied van privacy.